Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Notes From The Thread, Nov. 17, 2010

Pipes: Mike _'Antoni's coaching just makes my dick itch.

Flamingo: Real talk--women sell their eggs all the time. Dell Curry could start a similar business. Seth & Steph are a powerful resume.

Grimlock: Being a student of Sabermetrics, and being a hater of lame euro bigs, and specifically being of the opinion that all 07 Mavericks not named Dirk would have still advanced to the finals I've been imagining a new stat.  We already have WAR: "wins above replacement." I propose "Wins Above a Player Who Ceased to Exist." It would be called WARP, because it would be determined by going back in time and shooting the player's mother in the head the night he was conceived.

Izzy Smoove: I still remember when I first saw Brittney Griner. I was like, ummm... wow, that's a big girl.

Grimlock: Current beer pong record: 1-1. I blame the lack of hip hop music for the loss. [Ed. note: This has nothing to do with anything. I just chuckled.]

Grimlock: Waka Flocka Flame looks like that homie from Goodburger.

Me: While we're on rappers... Shyne is now getting in touch with his Stou_emire side and has embraced Judaism. Instead of "Shyne", I suppose we should call him "Stein" from here on out: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/arts/music/11shyne.html You know what that gets from me?

  

Flamingo: San Antonio is 6-1 and Coach Pop used to work for the CIA... not that the two are necessarily related, but I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I eat hair.