Friday, November 12, 2010

Notes From The Thread Nov. 11, 2010

A little bit of background. There is a neverending e-mail thread between me and several of my cronies on which we talk shit about hoops. End a little bit of background.


Games on the docket:
Warriors @ Bulls
Celtics @ Heat
Lakers @ Nuggets

Flamingo: Noah is sensitive..."Lebron please stop dancing as you rape my team", "KG stop dissing me in Shakespearean sonnets", "Dad stop cheating on mom"...


Flamingo: None of the 'Melos play defense in his new commercial.
Me: Are any of them wearing a Knicks jersey?

Izzy Smoove: Yawn @ Charles Barkley. I'm just waiting for when the Heat start winning so he can place LeBron's cock and balls back in his mouth where they were for 7 years.

Flamingo: Dude...Pat Riley started the game sitting in section 347...now in the 4th quarter, he's currently seated in the third row...

Burger: Kobe in Colorado! Chup, I request some #KGTrashTalk.
Me: The defiler is back! All Colorado hamlets--sound thine bells, hide thine young lasses from Kobe! #LALatDEN #KGTrashTalk


Bigguh: Did anyone notice that when a fight broke out in the crowd in the 2nd quarter of the Lakers/Nuggets game, the camera ended up on Ron Artest for like ten seconds?

Grimlock: Ray Allen heard the "Ice Box" 2010 Finals remix and got a li'l upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I eat hair.