Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boys Don't Cry

Riptor: I was just watching the UConn-Baylor game and Brittney Griner gets more ticky tack fouls than Durant. I still don't see how a motionless person with arms raised can possibly foul someone. Especially on 3 straight possessions. 


I can't do this anymore. 


It also didn't help that it was some freshman chick playing D. This all happened in like the first 2 minutes of the game and it's like UConn's first game of the season or something.  I legitimately felt bad for chick. I mean, your first time out for the UConn juggernaut, and you get tasked to defend some colossus. And your perfectly sound D still isn't good enough. I could just see her crying in the locker room.


...That's what girls do, right?



2 comments:

  1. You are wrong for that pic, Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wrong for your face OH SNAP BURN! I'm running away really fast now.

    ReplyDelete

I eat hair.