Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long Lost DeMarcus Cousins Watch Nov. 30th, 2010

I repeat: This actually has nothing to do with DeMarcus Cousins, but moreso lookalikes who could be long lost cousins separated at birth or some shit. I dunno. Go away. No, don't go away, look at these:

Dale Davis and D.L. Hughley
This is a classic from the old Talkin' Mouf page before it was burned to the ground by secret Assassini. I don't think D.L. appreciated it back in the day, which is why he changed his hair.

Tayshaun Prince and Redman
Ah what a rush. Method Man and Redman, Starsky and Hutch. Well, they both look high in these pics, so there's that. 

Andre Kirilenko's Hair and Zangief's Hair
Ummm, I need help here. This might not fit.

Andre Kirilenko's Hair and Guile's Hair
Maybe a bit better. I'm not sure. I think I'm in trouble here.

Fuck Bogut and Leelee Sobieski
Ah. All better. (Not sure who it's more insulting to--him or her. Fuck Bogut.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I eat hair.